The FIRST ANNUAL HEARTWOOD FUND-RAISING DINNER held on May 27th 2016 was a huge success….
Heartwood thanks everyone who contributed to making the Exotic Indian Evening a great success. Especial thanks goes to:
- Scotiabank - for sponsoring the evening
- Bollywood for Fun: Ottawa’s Fusion Dance Group - for the lively exuberant dancing
- EcoEquitable - for auction items
- Children at Risk - for auction items
- El norte Flamenco - for a wonderful exotic dance performance
- Fred and Bonnie Cappuccino - for the Indian auction items
- Golden India Restaurant - for providing the delicious food
- Mita Basu - for the amazing table decorations and the sari booth
- Ottawa Valley Weavers and Spinners - for the auction items
- Seanna Kreager - for the stunning photography
- The Scone Witch - for the delicious auction item
- Victoria's quilts - for the beautiful quilt for auction
- Ginsberg, Gluzman Fage & Levitz, LLP - for RedBlack tickets for the auction
- And our splendid team of volunteers – who made it all happen!
"I wanted to pass on some feedback and let you know that Jon could not say enough about how much of a nice evening he had on the 27th. He said the food was amazing and show was great. I wanted to pass on congratulations on the fantastic event."